AEEE 2022 Counselling: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will soon close the AEEE Counseling 2022 registration. Candidates who have qualified in the result should note that today, August 15, is the last date to submit your registration for the Amrita counselling process on the official website amrita.edu
AEEE 2022 – How to register for counselling
- Visit the official website amrita.edu
- On the homepage, under the ‘Admission’ tab, click on B.Tech Admission
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link and log in using your credentials
- Register for AEEE Counseling 2022, and submit all the required documents
- Pay the fee, if any, and submit the form
- Download and take a printout for future reference
Candidates must remember to upload all the documents which will prove that they are eligible. According to the official website, candidates should have passed “10+2 (12th class) or its equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidates must also remember to upload their JEE Mains 2022 score card along with their class 12 mark sheet and certificates on the portal. After completion of 1st round, students will be updated as per the registration process for 2nd seat allotment round.