Sweden will host the inaugural European Sex Championship in June. Sweden is the first country to recognize sex as a sport and opted to stage a competition. It will take place on June 8, 2023, in Gothenburg.
Twenty representatives from various European nations will take part. According to a source, Sweden is ready to hold the inaugural European Sex Championship after becoming the first country to recognize sex as a sport. According to reports, the event will be organized by the Swedish Sex Federation.
The European Sex Championship will begin on June 8, 2023, and will last several weeks, with players participating for six hours each day, according to the report. Participants will have 45 minutes to an hour to complete their individual matches or activities within this time. According to rumors, 20 people from various nations have applied to compete in the European Sex Championship thus far. The European Sex Championship winners will be selected by a combination of three juries and audience ratings.
According to the report, 70% of the votes from the crowd will be included during the final evaluation, while the remaining 30% will come from the judges’ votes. The candidates will compete in 16 disciplines, including seduction, oral sex, penetration, Appearance, and so on.
At the same time, Dragan Bratić, President of the Swedish Federation of Sex, says that recognizing sex as a sport will promote mental and physical health among people. Apart from this, there will also be liberality in people’s views towards sex, which is considered taboo in the society.
The first European Sex Championship will be held in Sweden in a year
Sweden was the first to register sex as a sport and decided to host a tournament. It will take place in Gothenburg on 8 June 2023. 20 representatives from different European countries will take part. The… pic.twitter.com/B41xXBAnis
— Paul Kikos 🌐 (@PKikos) May 29, 2023
(The above post is embeded directly from the user’s social media account and NewsFlicker Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of NewsFlicker, also NewsFlicker does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)